SEASONAL HELP NEEDED!
Seeking snow shovelers and snow equipment operators to work for our snow removal operations during the 2022-2023 season. Career opportunities into the Spring for those who want to be an ongoing part of our winning team!
With branches in East Taunton (MA), Bellingham (MA), Nashua (NH), Fairfax (VA) and Ruther Glen (VA), growth opportunities exist for the right individuals!
Greenscape is a full service, award winning development and management company. For over three decades our unwavering commitment to our clients and uncompromising attention to detail and safety has made us an industry leader.
Must be available 24/7 during the winter months and able to arrive onsite within 1 hour of notification. Individuals must be flexible with their schedule, as they will work on an on-call basis with an irregular schedule. GREAT job to earn extra money or for students home on winter break!
Equipment operators must have 2 years snow removal experience operating plow trucks, skid steers and/or loaders and a valid DOT and MA Hoisting license.
Snow removal of commercial, industrial, institutional, corporate, and residential projects:
- Operation of a plow truck or heavy equipment pursuant to your qualifications.
- Clear snow from paved parking areas, access roads, loading docks, and similar.
- Operate snow removal equipment and/or trucks.
- Spread salt and deicers utilizing spreaders and similar.
- Clear snow from sidewalks, driveways, and building entrances.
- Assist snow removal team in loading and unloading materials and supplies.
- 2 years’ experience professional snow removal.
- Must have transportation to job sites or assigned branch location.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license
- Able to work overtime or extended shifts as weather dictates and/or as directed.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
- Must have excellent vision or corrective lenses which allow for excellent vision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.