Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, manage all aspects of landscape enhancement projects including material procurement, hardscapes, and coordination of field support. Responsible for planning and executing all upgrades to existing and enhancement design builds.
- Manage all landscape enhancement services including the coordination of field personnel, materials procurement, and equipment and subcontractors scheduling.
- Ensure work is completed on time and within scheduling demands.
- Manage and review labor and job coding of crews to ensure accurate timekeeping.
- Work in collaboration with Account Manager, Branch Manager and customers to schedule and coordinate the execution of enhancement projects.
- Establish and adhere to budgets which include labor, materials and equipment.
- Manage all aspects of material acquisition, installation, and execution of work to ensure company and client standards are met.
- General layout of enhancement projects to ensure project accuracy as sold by the Account Management team.
- Ability to perform enhancement projects under or at budgeted hours, cost, quantities, etc. as proposed.
- Identifying any lead-time problems or setbacks and working with Account Managers to resolve, keeping all appropriate parties in the loop regarding project implications.
- Develop and maintain positive management, field, and subcontractor relationships.
- Develop and sustain positive client relationships through effective and successful project management.
- Responsibility to sell to goal projects that fall outside of our maintenance account base.
- May handle snow responsibilities as Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as required
- 2-3 years landscape experience.
- Degree in landscape contracting, horticulture or business management preferred.
- Certified landscape professional.
- Certified snow professional.
- Ability to read and understand plans, material lists, guidelines, and meet timelines.
- Working knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, highly motivated, self-driven, and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese/English) a plus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard mouse, and other computing equipment.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and climb and balance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Talk and hear.
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.